Search Our Catalog:
How Do I. . . ?
- How do I get a library card?
- Application Policy - To receive a library card, you are required to fill out and sign a library application form giving the following information: name, address, telephone, date of birth, last four digits of your social security number, driver's license number and you will need a second contact address other than your own address. A minor will need an adult to fill out the application.
- How do I renew an item?
- You can call into the Library to renew your items.
- Where is the library located?
- Update Location Here
- How do I contact the library?
- Our phone number is 304-873-1941, our fax number is 304-873-1324, and our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much does it cost to make a copy?
- Black and White Copies are 10 cents per page, legal size is 15 cents per page. Double sided copies are 20 cents each and Color Copies are 50 cents per page.
- How much does it cost to send a fax?
- There is a one dollar fee to fax.